Join the IoT Community Masterclass Series!
IoT Community Masterclasses include
Who should attend the IoT Community Masterclasses?
- From, Industry, Enterprise, Government & Academia
Benefits Of Joining:
Joining the IoT Community Master Class Series provides you with:
- Learn different themes and outcomes
- Hear about the latest IoT and cloud products, services and solutions from multiple industry verticals.
- Validate you IoT Strategy, and plug in your team to execute
- All materials will be recorded for On-Demand Playback
Professor Mike Saylor, President and Co-Founder of Cyber Defense Labs and cybersecurity pioneer, leads this IoT Masterclass on IoT criminal activity and forensic best practices. He will cover topics such as control frameworks, IoT protocols, digital threats, recent attacks and cybercrimes, as well as incident response and investigative forensics. Register for the Masterclass which takes place on August 22 at 10:00am CT (4:00pm GMT): https://bit.ly/2KOej8n
Register now to explore what lies ahead as software increasingly interacts with the physical world!
Make sure you also apply to join our Linkedin IoT Community group by clicking this link https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4662022/ (opens Linkedin in new window, you must log in to apply)