IoT MasterClass – Sustainability is NOT the Best Justification for Smart Buildings
Smart Building technology is largely justified as a ‘sustainability play’, where energy savings will justify investments in smart technologies.
During this Master Class, attendees will gain an understanding of the other benefits of Smart Building Technologies that drive larger savings to organizations.
Key takeaways from this class:
- Learn how to identify other primary saving streams from Smart Buildings Technology
- See how you can accurately record the economic benefits of each
- Wrap it up in a package your CFO will love!
James Caton has 20 years’ experience in the application of analytics and sensors to improve operations. At IBM he led the Global Center of Competence for Predictive Analytics, launching IBM’s first cloud-based industrial predictive analytics solution. Based on the success of that ‘startup’ effort, he was askedwith leading the Global Center of Competence for Smart Cities, focusing on public safety, water management, and transportation. In 2018, James was recruited to India to lead a new business unit for Larsen & Toubro, a $16B infrastructure and engineering conglomerate. In 3 years he grew the smart cities business to $180M, with a portfolio of over dozen smart cities projects. Today, James helps companies improve the value of their energy, transit, water, safety, and building monitoring solutions thru the application of Artificial Intelligence.
Register Now for FREE Access:
Join the IoT Community Masterclass Series!
IoT Community Masterclasses include
Who should attend the IoT Community Masterclasses?
- From, Industry, Enterprise, Government & Academia
Benefits Of Joining:
Joining the IoT Community Master Class Series provides you with:
- Learn different themes and outcomes
- Hear about the latest IoT and cloud products, services and solutions from multiple industry verticals.
- Validate you IoT Strategy, and plug in your team to execute
- All materials will be recorded for On-Demand Playback